The Society and its objectives:
The BSCMR was formed in 2004 with the following aims:
- to promote clinical practice and research into cardiovascular magnetic resonance and to disseminate the useful results of such research
- to further the advancement of education in cardiovascular magnetic resonance for the public benefit
This website is designed for the benefit of all BSCMR members. If you would like to contribute to this site such as announce local meetings or make any contribution please contact us.
8th BSCMR Annual Meeting – 20 March 2013
Professor Colin Berry, Dr Andew Arai and Dr Francisco Leyva at the 8th BSCMR Annual Meeting 2013
We are delighted to confirm the winners of the 8th BSCMR Meeting CMR Investigators’ Award as follows:
- 1st Prize: Dr Dan Sado, The Heart Hospital, London
- 2nd Prize: Dr Gaby Captur, The Heart Hospital, London
- 3rd Prize: Dr Chris Miller, University Hospital of South Manchester
- 4th Prize: Dr Tevfik F Ismail, Royal Brompton Hospital, London
Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to the poster presenters and all who submitted abstracts. We would also like to thank the faculty, case presenters and all the companies that exhibited for their valued contributions to the meeting.
Details of abstracts submitted to the meeting can be found here.
Oxford University Press Book Club
Oxford University Press is pleased to offer members of the British Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance an exclusive 20% discount on all medicine titles. For further details click here.