163 Lambeth Palace Rd
South Bank, London SE1 7EH
The 3 day course has been endorsed by SCMR for level 1 certification and approved by the Royal College of Physicians for 18 CPD points.
Dates: Tuesday 20 – Thursday 22 November 2018
Venue: King’s College London – St Thomas’ Hospital, London, SE1 7EH
Fees: £560 external, £190 internal (KCL, GSTT and KCH)
For more information/registration:
This established course has been running for 8 years, King’s provides an exceptional faculty of internationally renowned experts in the field of cardiac MRI.
It covers the basic principles of CMR, its clinical indications and role in a multi-modality imaging environment. Delegates will learn in lectures and hands on sessions, at the end of the course they will have a solid understanding of when to refer a patient for Cardiovascular MRI and how to interpret CMR images and reporting. It is suitable for cardiologists and radiologists.
Feedback from delegates attending previous courses:
• All lectures are well structured and rich in relevance to the lecture subject content.
• Excellent case reviews , superb session, consolidating knowledge
• It was suitable for everyone who wants to start studying CMR
• Well-constructed and organised. Learned there is a good relationship between cardiology and radiographers working together
• I would highly recommend it to a colleague.
• Excellent overview and assessment. Great job Dr Chiribiri, Brilliant
• Excellent! Did what it said on the tin