Center Peer Review is no longer supported by the BSCMR and new applications for this service are no longer being accepted.
Till recently, the BSCMR offered a service of peer review to UK specialist centres providing CMR services–interested sites should contact the BSCMR Secretariat for more details. The Peer Review process was established in 2016 and information dating back to that period can be found here: BSCMR peer-review for departments performing Cardiac MRI.
The following centres have been voluntarily peer reviewed by the BSCMR in the past and have surpassed all current requirements for a UK specialist CMR unit:
- Leeds University & Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Department of Cardiology
- OCMR, University of Oxford Centre for Clinical Magnetic Resonance Research
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham
- The Heart Hospital, London
- The Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Trust
- Grantham & District Hospital, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust